Private Tuition Terms and Conditions
1. Clients must provide (and monitor) a current email address to receive handouts and learning material.
2. All learning material such as sheet music, hand-outs, audio, etc is emailed (documents as PDF files, audio tracks as MP3 files)
3. GST applies to all payments.
4. Lessons are 45 minutes and charged at $40.00 per lesson (Skype lessons $30 per half hour)
5. DSE Music Tuition requires 24 hours notice for cancellations (except illness or emergency) or a 50% lesson charge 'no show' fee applies (to pay our teacher).
6. If you suspend lessons for longer than 2 weeks, but wish to retain your slot (reserve same time & day) a 25% lesson charge fee applies to each week after the first fortnight.
7. DSE Music Tuition issues 7 day invoices to our clients on the day of their lesson.
8. Payment must be received within seven days of the date of issue or lessons are suspended until account is paid.
9. When making payments into DSE Music Tuition’s bank account, you must include the invoice number as a reference.
10. DSE Music Tuition reserves the right to discontinue lessons due to scheduling or other factors with seven days notice to the client