- Group class program teaching guitar
- Beginners 6 to 13 years
- Practical (playing) & theory (reading music)
- 45 minute weekly lessons
- All learning material included
- Term 3, 2019 is 10 weeks @ $12 for a total $120.00
- For a detailed overview please CLICK HERE
Secure your place by enrolling below or call 0416 586 483.
Terms and Conditions
Payment Terms & Conditions (including transfer & refund policy)
- GST applies to all prices.
- We issue invoices for full term payments to our clients at the time of enrolment.
- Payments must be received 30 days from date of invoice or 14 days prior to start of term, whichever comes first.
- Places that remain unpaid by the invoice due date are forfeited and offered to those on our waiting lists.
- For these reasons outlined below we do not refund or transfer term fees once payment is made.
- We do not refund or credit for lessons that individual students are absent for through sickness, or any other personal reason. This is because our term costs (rent, room hire, teacher’s wages, instrument, insurance, etc) all stay the same and continue each term regardless of if there is 10 students in a class or 2 students in a class. Our income (enrolment payments) are used (like you) to pay in advance, term by term, for our afore mentioned costs.
Also the places in each class are limited and therefor if a student gets sick, has a clash with sports, is injured or decides to discontinue lessons for ANY reason, we cannot fill the spot left, as the group has already progressed through some weeks of tuition. This leaves us with a wasted spot and is unfair on the many students we turn away once the class is fully booked. For these reasons we can not refund or transfer term fees once payment is made.
General Terms & Conditions
- Students must be aged 6 to 14 years to be eligible to enrol
- Students homework/ handouts emailed the day following class, these must be made available to students for practice.
- Students required to complete around 10 to 15 min of practice/homework nightly and stay ‘up to date’ with the class.
- We will email any handouts missed if your child is absent but it is the student’s responsibility to catch up by the next lesson.
- We provide instruments at all piano classes however guitar students are required to bring their own instrument to class.
- We welcome and encourage parents attending class with their child.
- We accept no responsibility for supervising students outside of class times.
- We reserve the right to remove students from class who’s actions negatively impact our teachers or other students.
- We conduct regular written and performance testing so parents and our teachers can assess the progress of students.
- Our teachers have working with children clearances and relevant experience.
- Venues are hired on a ‘term by term’ basis, therefore we only guarantee available days/times one term at a time. Low student numbers or schedule conflicts with venues mean classes are sometimes moved or cancelled at the completion of a full term.
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of our 12 month (4 terms/levels) program.
- Our classes average around 8 to 10 students, however we have the capacity (equipment and space) to take up to twelve.
- During the course of lessons students may be filmed or photographed. These images may be included in social media feeds or our website. If an image of a student is used, no identifying information is included (no names, ages, addresses, etc).