Private Tuition Terms and Conditions
1. Lessons are 45 minutes and charged at $40.00 per lesson including GST (Skype lessons & school lessons at $30 per 30 minutes)
2. DSE Music Tuition issues 6 day invoices to our clients on the day of their lesson via email & text message, we do not accept cash payment at lessons.
3. DSE Music Tuition requires 4 hours notice for cancellations or a 50% lesson charge 'no show' fee applies (to pay our teachers for the empty lesson slot).
4. Payment must be received PRIOR to the date of next lesson or the following action is taken by accounts:
*One day overdue: Lessons suspended (we can not ask teachers to conduct lessons that are not paid for)
*Seven or more days overdue: Lessons cancelled (Due to the high demand for lesson slots, and our financial obligations to our teachers, lesson slots will be permanently cancelled and offered to those families on waiting lists).
5. Payment can be made online via the 'pay now' button on your invoice, using your credit card. All payments and credit card details are processed through Pin Payments secure payment gateway, DSE Music Tuition does not take or store any CC details. Alternatively there are bank details at the bottom of your invoice, you can make a transfer, deposit or set up weekly payment via your bank.
6. DSE Music Tuition reserves the right to discontinue lessons due to scheduling or other factors with seven days notice to the client.